Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the future of the past

Tonight I was web surfing and stumbled on an entire circle of motherhood blogs.  Can you imagine that? but of course you can, it's the technology millennium.  as i have said--this silent world of words is very confusing, yet i can't stop exploring.  I wonder if I had this means of venting when i was at home with 3 kids and other mothers like me-- would I have felt so alone, confused or frustrated?  In the early 80's staying at home vs working was -to say the least, a hugh debate...Phil Donahue devoted hours to this dilemma.   web sites like this might have inspired me to write, craft, cook. but surly  my 'other than a mother' world would have been much more interesting.  this web circle connects everyone with the one common denominator of being a mom; from praying to planting.  Imagine the possibilities!!!! type that!!!

No comments: