Thursday, October 16, 2008

back to three

One moves out another moves in. Can that be? Are we allowed to say NO.
Our other son needs a temp place to live as his new apt fell through and he already gave notice to his Animal House landlord. Even Zach's girlfriend knew that we wanted to be E.Nester's and said he could move in w/ her., but he wants to be home as it is much closer to his work. I felt bad. My husband had no problem with the situation and I know Z is as easy going as can be---but I felt like it was too soon. Long story and many e-chats later-- I convinced Zach that he had to move in, we wanted him, it would be fun. We compromised and he will live part time with us and part time with Kelly. I think I went too far when I asked for a schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't let me move back in.