Thursday, October 2, 2008

virgin blog

My first blog entry. I am trying to get on board with the times and learn texting, webbing, blogging etc. My daughter assures me that without this new technology, I will loose all contact with my loved ones. So here I am, blogging!

Recently I have watched so many Phillies & Eagles games with my husband-it's like old times. I did not enjoy sports as much when the boys were home....I wonder why.
I enjoy food shopping and cooking more also. I wonder why.
It's funny, but many of my women friends are surprised that I am so happy to be an E.Nester. Other of my true sisters understand! I want to talk to more men.
The definition of E.N. Syndrome only mentions women who feel the lose, but I really think my husband is more emotional than I am. I wonder why.

Questions and answers....not really. Just wondering out loud.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravo lo! Keep writing and i'll keep reading. great job. xoxo

Jessica said...

welcome to the blogosphere!! i added you to my blogroll!